At a selection of Premier Therapy’s Health Club based private clinics we offer Massage Therapy services to both gym members and non-members. All Premier Massage Therapists are fully recognised by their National Professional Association. They are highly experienced practitioners and tailor all treatment sessions to an individual’s specific needs.
Massage is the therapeutic application of pressure to the soft tissues in order to mobilise those soft tissues:
- A variety of techniques may be used.
- Will complement and enhance effectiveness of medical treatment disciplines such as Physiotherapy.
- Improve blood circulation.
- Speed up the healing of damaged or stressed muscles, tissues and joints.
- Restore balance to the musculoskeletal system.
It is ideal to have a Massage prior to a Sports event:
- Stimulate circulation.
- Calm nervous tension.
- Prepare the individual for optimal performance.
- Reduce the risk of injury.
After a sports event:
- Relieve soreness.
- Assist with the removal of lactic acid and other waste product.
During regular training and rehabilitation:
- Practitioner and treating Physiotherapist or other Medical Professional work closely.
- Focus on acceleration of healing existing injuries.
- Help to prevent potential problems from developing.
Meet our Massage Therapy Team